- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- 1 corn tortilla, cut into kitty-bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon bone meal
- 1/2 teaspoon brewers' yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon iodized salt
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
Heat skillet and start browning ground beef. When meat is half cooked, add bell pepper. Cook the mixture until onions are translucent, and the meat golden brown. On low heat, stir tomato paste, corn oil, chopped tortilla, bone meal, brewers' yeast, and salt. Stir until heated through. Cool and serve topped with grated cheese. Yields 2-3 servings.
We hope your cats enjoy this yummy cat food recipe!