Saturday, December 10, 2011

My "real" cat comic strip. Chicken feed.

"Hey what are you doing!?"

"Oh yikes!  Don't tell me I got caught eating chicken feed!"

"Man that is funny!"

"Huh?!  Let me see!!!"

"Don't you  know the diferince between cat food and chicken food!?"

"Would you guys just let me relax?!!!"


"He just knows what the good stuff is!"
The white one and the cute one are mine.  The grey one is my brothers.  And the striped one is the family cat.  Oh....  And the chicken he is mine....

I would appreciate any comments from you. Also to see all my posts, they are all on the right side.

1 comment:

  1. I thought ALL the cats were cute. ;-) So, which of the cute ones are yours, besides the white one, which is Snowy? I guess it is the longer haired one with less stripes and it slighter grey, with the pic below Snowy's?

    I love these "real" cat comic strips! Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete